Our 2020/2021 action plan
Prejudice Free Dorset’s current action plan aims to:
- Extend reporting of hate crimes/incidents across Dorset
- Work together to produce a picture of prejudice across Dorset with the using data from PFD members
- Strategically develop ongoing publicity campaigns
- Improve support for victims of hate crime and hate incidents
- Improve support to those persons responsible for investigating and dealing with such hate incidents and crimes
- Coordinate pan-Dorset activities.
The current Prejudice Free Dorset Action Plan has been developed based on feedback obtained at PFD’s inaugural ‘No Place for Hate’ conference on 15th October 2019.
It covers the period of January 2020 to October 2021 (the next PFD hate crime conference), and outlines the following actions for each sub-group of members.
- To develop a full communications strategy/plan for Prejudice Free Dorset in relation to internal and external communications, and to support and drive the development and delivery of the main PFD Action Plan.
Chair: Nathalie Sherring – email@example.com
- To organise the next PFD hate crime conference.
Chair: Karen Duke Glover – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To organise an event for housing providers and for Kingston Maurward College
Chair: Tina Symington – email@example.com
- Education in schools and communities.
Chair: James Palfreman-Kay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To develop a scheme for businesses to sign up to Prejudice Free Dorset
Chair: Raymond Davies – email@example.com
Night Time Economy sub-group
- To develop a multi-agency approach to support night time economy workers
Chair: Danny Tamblyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party reporting centre sub-group
- To co-ordinate and support third party reporting centres
Chair: Teri Roberts – email@example.com
Prejudice Free Dorset (PFD) is a partnership group made up of local agencies that seeks to promote inclusive communities across Dorset.